Friday, 17 June 2016

3 Music Videos

Dancing On My Own- Callum Scott
This song was sung on BGT last year by a contestant. It was so good and I played it over and over again. The song just seems to go really well and when I was up in London walking around with my Nan a busker was singing this song and she also said she really liked it.

Wet Dreamz- J Cole
This song reminds me of a holiday I went on a family in Barcelona and when we arrived to the beach this was the song playing. It was really weird because my cousins are from all over the world and we all knew the words to it. It was really strange to know that although we are all from different countries and continents we could unite to sing the song.

Gold Digger- Kayne West and Jamie Foxx

This song was played at the prom after party and it was a really good, funny night. I was with all my friends and when everyone was singing along it showed how close we had all become through Baddow.

1 comment:

  1. A good emotional response to music Jono, although it seems to focus on recent years; do you have any tunes from your childhood?

    ReplyDelete