Monday, 12 September 2016

Story Board for Prelim

This is our story board for "Man Don't Care". Most of the shots within the video are mid shots or close ups. Most of the transitions within the video are also basic cuts except for one wipe down which will be easy to do on adobe premiere. I also need to find out how to do cloning on adobe premiere because that is featured in the video and I also need to figure out how to do a fire effect because it will be too dangerous to actually set fire to a microphone.
 
Reflection on the story board
I thought the storyboard was helpful when it came to breaking down the video shot by shot. This helped us get the correct shots and it also made us more organised. But we didn't really use the story board much. We thought it was more useful to use the music video its self to recreate the video. This was because the storyboard was scruffy and complicated to understand. But we did manage to stick to our storyboard.  






1 comment: