When do you consume music? I consume music all throughout the day, from as soon as I wake up to just before I fall asleep. My favourite times to listen to music is whilst working, on the way to school and in bed.
Where do you consume music?
I often consume music in the my bedroom to wake me up. I always consume music in the car as well, as this is often in my routine for school. This is often in my car radio.
Who with?
If I am in the car, I will listen to music with my parents, or my own or with my friends. However, if I am listening to music on my phone, I will be listening to that on my own, as I see it is a way of escaping and having my own personal time.
How?
I listen to music via my phone, from Apple Music. I find that this is a great way of listening to music as it is easily accessible, on the go and affordable. This allows me to access a variety of music, at a very low cost.
Good - keep this in mind as you develop your artist.
ReplyDelete- please also explore Uses and Gratifications.